Wednesday 22 July 2015

Maje Ayida Publicly Apologizes On Social Media to Wife, Toke Makinwa for Cheating on Her



After the drama that went down on social media about the marriage troubles of popular radio/tv presenter and vlog blogger Toke makinwa and her Husband Maje Ayida.
That he had cheated on her and had his alleged on and off girlfriend pregnant. Maje went on to his Instagram account this morning to send out an apology to his beloved wife stating that his actions were wrong and asking for her forgiveness. His apology is below...
I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong, it is indefensible and I am sorry. 
I deeply regret what my wife and my family has had to endure. My behaviour has caused a lot of anguish to everyone. Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately. 
I love my wife and will make every effort to make things right cc@tokemakinwa
Trust Nigerians and those on social media, who were quick to respond to the apology from Maje to his wife Toke.

Read comments below.......

No comments:

Post a Comment